Monday, December 29, 2008

Eid Al Adha





In Muscat, Eid Al Adha was celebrated a day later from the rest of the world. That would be on the 9th of December. A night before, we went to Hj. Zunaidi's place for the takbir raya. At the same time we celebrated three couples wedding anniversaries. It ended at the wee of the night at about 11 p.m. and the gathering was continued at my place the morning of eid itself.



As the menu, it was definitely a raya menu with sambal sotong, rendang ayam, masak lodeh, kuah satay, nasi himpit and the satay itself. It w
as joyous raya as I missed one before for the Eid ul Fitr. I found it very pleasing as I have everyone just like my own family gather round and having a good raya time. Plus I have my parents around. Later thst day we planned our trip for Sur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, meriah nampak nya kat sana, I sure miss muscat (too much!!)

hero alkazakh

My corner said...

hehe...dtg lah sini lagi...vacatiom pun jadi lah..oja pun rindu missus too much...