Saturday, January 3, 2009

A new girl in town




Sorry for the late post. I recently gave birth to a baby girl weighed 2.4 kilos...at around 12.27p.m on the 14th of December by Cesarean Section as my girl was breech and I had a placenta previa. It was a successful delivery,however, I had cough after the operation which slows down the healing process of the stitches...but now I feel better and healthy as a horse and I hope with this new year more good things will come in our way. Here are some pics for my family back in Kuala Lumpur to look at.

4 comments:

Vogue Mom said...

eeehhh..... the baby look so cute. congaratulations oja. tapi the 1st & 2nd pic tu mmg jelas lagi terserlah muka bapanya!!

Abdul Q said...

congratulations! such an adorable baby!

My corner said...

Tima kasih semua....

Anonymous said...

pic 3, tu nampak macam baby tu nak minta adik lagi satu la...

hero alkazakh